In its seventh year, the 2018 MOS U.S. National Championship attracted more than 350,000 exam entries who competed to demonstrate their mastery of Microsoft Office products. One hundred and forty-seven (147) students participated in the final round of the competition.
The 2018 MOS U.S. Champions are:
- Microsoft Word® 2013: Jesse Ssengonzi, Green Hope High School, North Carolina
- Microsoft Excel® 2013: Jason Benda, Sun Prarie High School, Wisconsin
- Microsoft PowerPoint® 2013: Cameron Pillatsch, Princess Anne High School, Virginia
- Microsoft Word® 2016: Aydan Soto, Osceola Fundamental High School, Florida
- Microsoft Excel® 2016: Kevin Dimaculangan, Dunbar High School, Florida
Microsoft PowerPoint® 2016: Linh Nguyen, Auburn Mountainview High School, Washington
View the full press release.
Download high resolution pictures of the winners.